Healthcare Billing E&O
Practice Shield® – Proprietary to Sullivan Brokers
Audits by Federal & State agencies are on the rise, increasing the potential for fines & penalties.
- Physicians / Medical Groups
- Ambulance Services
- Clinical Labs
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
- Small Hospitals (revenue under $200 M)
- Practice Administrators
- Rural Health Clinics
- Third Party Medical Billing Services
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Suppliers
- Home Health Agency (HHA)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
* Source: Avoiding Medicare Fraud & Abuse: A Roadmap for Physicians, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, ICN 905645 July 2014. Many similar state laws apply to the provision of care under state-financed programs and to private-pay patients.